Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tamara01

How much weight did you have off at 4 months?

Rate this Entry
Yes, I know each person is different and we all lose at different speeds, I am just curious. I am at 4 months, and with the pre-op diet, I have lost 78 pounds. I just feel that isn't a lot, since only 45 of that is post surgery. I know it is still good and it is a loss, but I feel like I am losing very slow I am just curious what you have lost.

thanks,
Tamara

Submit "How much weight did you have off at 4 months?" to Digg Submit "How much weight did you have off at 4 months?" to del.icio.us Submit "How much weight did you have off at 4 months?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How much weight did you have off at 4 months?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to the slow but sure club. I am six months out and have lost 60 post sleeve and the rest preop
    Im pretty much 4 months. 15 weeks. I started at 235 day of surgery and I'm 180 now. Things have really slowed down. On a good week I lose 2 lbs.
    76lbs 16 were pre op so 60. haven't lost since then well I been this weight since 1/4
    No I think you've lost a good amount of weight talking about slow losers I've lost 56lbs in 19 weeks and also been on a stall for 3 weeks now it sucks. However I was 280 about a year ago and 5 pounds away of loosing 100lbs!!! Still sad that I been the same for 3 freaking weeks ugh!
    At 4 months post op I had lost about 60lbs (70 if you count pre-op diet) so I think you're doing just fine.

Have you been working out? I work out 6 days a week- 1200 calories a day, 100+ oz water and have been losing pretty steady between 8-10lbs per month.
    I am 3 months out and have lost 67lbs But I have been in a stall for about 2 weeks now my last 1 lasted 3 weeks so I might hit 70something by 4 months. I think your right on track.
    I will not have my surgery until early May, but I just started nutritional counseling and the dietician said that sometimes you hit a plateu when you're not eating enough protein. Could that be an issue?
    AT 4 months post-op (or 16 weeks, I measure by weeks NOT date) I was 203 pounds. So that means I was down 62 pounds (12 of those pounds were pre-op). But I can say that I have never gone longer than 10 days without losing weight. Always keep in mind higher starting weights and people who initially have complications (i.e, vomiting, digestive issues, strictures, etc) typically drop weight faster. I don't compare my weight loss with others...simply because I believe just as we are unique so are our sleeves!

Best wishes for continuing success!
    What's your evidence that 45lb in four months is slow? I get quite confused by people talking about slow weight loss when they are averaging more than 10lb a month. I don't understand the basis for expecting more than that - which then just makes you miserable/frustrated for no reason? Anyway, I'd lost 42lb in four months post-op on top of the 18lb I lost in the month pre-op.