Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dweber04

1. 3 month check up and a "very adult comment" added in too! :)

First of all I will start with the awesome report I got at the doctor today:

I am down 56 lbs and a total of 36 inches!!!! 21 of those inches are from my waist and hips alone! I am so excited!!!!! I really love my sleeve!

Now for the "adult" part.....
    My husband and I got the surgery just 3 weeks apart. He has lost about 62 lbs so far (of course...damn men!!!!) anyways, I just have to say the sex is way better now that we are both smaller. ...
  2. Almost to "ONE"DERLAND!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I have not posted in a while. It will be 8 weeks post op for me on Wednesday, 6/6/12 and I am almost at my first goal. That, of course, is to make it to "one"derland! I currently weigh 202 and started at 245. Overall I feel great and I can see the inches disappearing, even when the scale quits moving. I have gone down from a size 20 pants to a BAGGY size 16 and from a 3x shirt size to an xl. I have been exercising 5 days a week and I am finally at the ...
  3. just need to vent!

hello everyone!

I am 3 weeks post op (tomorrow) and I have managed to loose a total of 25 lbs. 11 lbs was pre-op and the other 14 lbs has been since surgery. I feel like the weight is not coming off like so many other people have had. I know, I know everyone is different but....it is still frustrating! I am doing exactly what I am supposed to do, I have not cheated one time, I walk almost every day (weather permitting)....I just don't know what else I can do to speed this up ...
  4. Tomorrow is all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! My surgery is tomorrow at 11:00 am! I am so ready for this...not to mention I have been on clear liquids all day and I am starving!!!!! I am ready to move on to the next stage of my life and join the "loser's bench"!

See everyone on the "other" side!