Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

post holiday blues

Rate this Entry
Back from our Christmas vacation. The cruise was 90% wonderful. Our last port was cancelled due to bad weather & I got motion sickness & had to get pills from the ship medic & my mil actually lol at me. Then the drive home was so LONG! We found our oldest parakeet had died while we were away & my shoulder still hurt the entire time though not as much because I wasn't working. I have a follow up w/ the ortho to see if I need surgery on the 15th. And I gained 5lbs from the nearly constant eating while we were gone. Getting back to basics tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

Submit "post holiday blues" to Digg Submit "post holiday blues" to del.icio.us Submit "post holiday blues" to StumbleUpon Submit "post holiday blues" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope things start to improve! My holidays were tough too food wise, but I think I'm back on track. On vacation so I won't know how much I lost until I get home, but it's an active vacation so I should be good.
    Try to remember the 90% that was wonderful :-)
    Getting back to routine and basics will have you back to where you want to be in no time I'm sure.