Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JoeJ

Surgery on Monday

Rate this Entry
Finally jumped the last hurdle and the surgery is a go. My preop blood test showed low vitamin D and hyperthyroidism. My Primary Care Physician wanted me to see an endocrinologist so I made an appointment for Feb 6. My surgery was scheduled for Feb 9. Surgeon decided that he needed a release from the endocrinologist before he would do the surgery. I had an hour from the end of my appointment to get his office to call before my surgeons office closed. Fortunately the planets aligned and all is well.
Looking forward to Monday. I have been on a very low calorie diet since Jan 8 with a few cheats but not too bad. Last night I did say goodbye to my good friend Popeye's Chicken. Since my first appointment Oct 20 of last year I have lost 54 pounds. My wife and I have everything ready and I am the first surgery of the day. I am confident all will go well and more confident that if there are problems my loving wife and I are prepared to deal with them.

Submit "Surgery on Monday" to Digg Submit "Surgery on Monday" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery on Monday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery on Monday" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your surgery. Congratulations, on saying goodbye to your best friend Popeyes Chicken. My surgery is on Wednesday, daughter took me to say goodbye to my best friend Churches Chicken, last Sunday. The service was bad so, she got mad, and took me to Lees Chicken instead which I HATED!!!! I really wanted that last piece of Churches Chicken.
    Congratulations to you on Monday's Surgery.
    Sending light and prayers for your speedy recovery. Good luck.
    Best wishes!!
    Best wishes for an uneventful routine surgery on Monday! The first day is uncomfortable at best but it gets better quickly after that! Good luck and let us hear from you soon!
    stay focused on the posteop instructions and enjoy your new life . God's blessings to you