Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

donn

Three (3) Weeks Post OP How are the June Sleeve's Doing

Rate this Entry
Today I am three weeks post op. Happy to report that as of this morning my current weight is 289 lbs. down from 326 lbs. Took awhile but I have figured out my food regiment and fluid and proper Exercise for me. Had under done food regiment and over done working out. Life is GOOD!!!! Loving my new Life and all that it entails. Had to answer alot of questions for friends and some family but everyone has been very Encouraging. Hoping everyone else that got sleeved in June is having as much fun as I am.

Submit "Three (3) Weeks Post OP How are the June Sleeve's Doing" to Digg Submit "Three (3) Weeks Post OP How are the June Sleeve's Doing" to del.icio.us Submit "Three (3) Weeks Post OP How are the June Sleeve's Doing" to StumbleUpon Submit "Three (3) Weeks Post OP How are the June Sleeve's Doing" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Donn I'm four weeks out tomorrow. Down 21 pounds a little discouraged that it isn't more have been at a two week standstill but I know it will be over soon! You're doing great! Happy losing!