Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyAngela

1. 1 Week Post Op! Update

Hi everyone, this is a weekly update post sleeve, my 1st week, as I posted early this week my surgery went well with no complications, day of surgery I weighed 220lbs and the next day after surgery I had 7 lbs of fluid retention so then I was 227 again! lol, but today one week out I am 213.0 exactly, so that's a total of 14lbs I believe not bad for a week, my diet has changed today I was emailed my new Soft foods menu plan from my Bariatric nurse, because my Surgeon Dr Suh is on vacation, but if ...
  2. Has any Post Sleeve patients previously taken Lasix

[I][COLOR="#800080"]Hello everyone, and I hope all is well, before my weight loss surgery for the sleeve I had to take a prescription of Lasix daily of 40mg, since my sleeve surgery last Friday my surgeon tells me to stop taking them for awhile, but I still have some swelling especially post surgery you know they pump you full of IV bags and Potassium I was wondering have any of you started using any of previous meds such as Lasix and if so how does that affect your body fluid levels, ...
  3. 1st Dinner "Its time to Cook for my Family" I hope I can cope with it!

Today I have to cook for my family I cant have them just being fast food junkies not cool at all right, so can you all tell me how do you deal with the cooking and prepping your food especially raw meat to be cooked and then of course that wonderful aroma while cooking, I am curious to see how I am going to react to prepping and cooking, let the truth be told I really don't want to cook but my guys got eat so I will bake chicken and veggies for them today.
  4. Day 3 Post Op VSG

Hi everyone, not a lot to update just yet, but I am doing a lot better, I am more alert and focused so please excused some of my previous post may not have been clear, I am on my clear liquid diet now, I can have s/f jello & s/f puddings, chicken/vegetable broths and s/f popsicles and protein shakes and I am now taking my vitamins, I have Centrum chewable and 1000mg Biotin sublingual's and Vitamin C chewable, Cal/vitami D liquid minerals, and water, all the s/f drinks to help get it in, and ...
  5. Now the Healing Process

Thank you all for the well wishes, they are much needed and much appreciated! yes that's the same thought I had you about to reck my hopes and dreams, I was 227lbs and morbid obese and the pic is a nice one and thank you but its a old pic, it was taken post Lapband @ 208lbs cut hair off cause it shedded and split something crazy, but I am dealed with it I think its messing with my head right now, but God is good and I will get thru this piece, and for those wanting to make a change and considering ...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast