Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shingi

Back to work, ugh!

Rate this Entry
Well back to work today and boy do I wish I had one more week off. I was so weak today it was horrible. Trying to get in my water, while you are busy is not an easy task. I may have to set a timer to remember to drink more often. I did start eating my one egg a day yesterday so that has helped with my energy level. I also have tried hummus which is not on my list but it does the trick too. Luckily I have had no issues holding down anything yet. My biggest issue is to remember not to drink while eating. I've always done that to get my food down. My food schedule just seems so far off everyone else in this forum. Although my Dr did say the timeline was just a guideline to follow and that some patients move faster and some slower. I just don't want to push it or move to fast. I have to tell you it is so frustrating not being able to eat what I want, when I want. But I guess that's why I am where I am right now! Which leads me to my last thought for today, I have still only lost 8 lbs as of today, frustrating since it was 11 days today. But I am going to try and stay focused and positive that only good things are to come in the future. Brighter days ahead!

Submit "Back to work, ugh!" to Digg Submit "Back to work, ugh!" to del.icio.us Submit "Back to work, ugh!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to work, ugh!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Don't get too worked up about the weight loss - wouldn't you have just KILLED to get 8 lbs off in 11 days, just a month ago? What has changed, exactly?
    Also, just a thought, consider my case: I went in at 338 lbs on surgery day (4/9/13) after 2 days on clear liquids - then came out at 346 three days later! (LOTS of IV fluids, to ensure I wouldn't be dehydrated. And now, 5 days later? 323. YES, you read that right: 23 lbs in 5 days. Weird, isn't it, how this thing can go?
    I wish you all the best. We've never met, but I know we can understand each other SO well, from our shared experience of getting sleeved this month. And you WILL make it, you WILL succeed - because you have worked too hard to get this far and NOT succeed!!
    Blessings, sister.