Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kpac1313

1. Feeling bad

Having bad feelings.. I can't shake the feeling. That I'm failing at this! After my band removal I thought this would make me feel better. Since surgery in April I've lost 20lvs and my weight loss this stopped and I'm doing everything they tell me. I'm increasing protein, exercise is through the roof but the weight fluctuates 2 lbs average but not losing anymore.. Really feeling like a failure
  2. not feeling much restriction

Im about 6 weeks out from surgery. Im eating just about anything at this point. I do find that i dont have much restriction, I feel like I want sleeved at all. Im trying to eat all protein but not seeing the scale mover for the past 3 weeks. My starting weight was 190 day of surgery was 182, currently between 172-174 and stuck. Im upping my calorie intake and protein/ water and increasing excise but not seeing he move. Anyone else feel like they have no restriction?
  3. Excersice

How soon did anyone start abs. I'm back to dancing, and running but wanna start tightening my abs and stomach area back up. I was sleeved 3/26 is it to early? Any exercise suggestions?
  4. 4 weeks post op

I am just over four weeks out about now and feel like I have hit a stall. Im trying to increase my food intake a little more but making it mostly protein. I am able to eat about 4 oz of food in a meal but dont get that pressure/full feeling yet. Any ideas on foods to try? I started with salmon last night, but stopped myself after a small piece of salmon and about 5 cooked carrots, didn't want to eat to much. Should i start trying more full foods? Any recipe ideas. Anyone else not experiencing ...
  5. almost 3 weeks

i am almost 3 weeks out. I am on puree foods and soft foods. I am not feeling that full feeling like I was when i was on full liquids. Im able to eat i feel like what is more than an egg size. I am trying to watch my portions, but a protein shake takes about 20 min to drink and i dont feel fULL. Also im starting hummus, and puddings/yogurt but still dont feel any fullness really. I like to think im eating them slow enough that they are just going right down is this normal, anyone else have this ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast