Well I’m doing ok. Better than I thought I would be (I’m such a baby!😜) Tired of course but doing ok otherwise. Keeping my pain under control. I’m so blessed that I have such a supportive family. My mother has me set up in her house to recover for the first week or so because I live on the second story of my building and we don’t have an elevator. No one wants me climbing stairs for a bit.

My husband works two jobs so my mother is also helping to take care of my 3 boys. I really don’t think I could do this without them. They are all trying to keep me happy. The down side is it really sucks to watch them eat. As I type this they are eating homemade teriyaki chicken and fried rice, which I love! That’s ok. This is so worth it. I have lost 7 pounds since yesterday so I’m calling this a win.

I know it won’t always be easy but right now I am happy that it is as bad as I was thinking it was going to be at this point. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be crap. That’s fine with me, long road ahead with lots of ups and downs. It’s worth it!