11/10/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr rodriguez juarez mexico
    Last Activity
    03-17-2017 06:10 AM
    Said "Thanks" 219 Times
    Was Thanked 124 Times in 104 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default For those stallers dont give up or in ... Its worth it!

I did a pouch reset bc since surgy in nov i pretty much ate what i wanted give or take i still cautioned and never drank milk shakes or blended a cupcake in a blender and always tried my best to hit protien goals .... But i still had a snickers bar in a day once or twice and still ate chips here and there never over ate so therefore lost 70lbs slow....

I decided if i wanted to be healthy i needed a life change my sleeve allowed me to achieve the impossible so pouch reset and my lifestyle choice for now has been a low carb/keto plan. Gives me all the protien i need for my sleeve and allows me to keep sugar and pastas and breads out-my weakness.

Upon started i have not cheated not one time! Still drink diet juices like crytsal light (i have to enjoy something)
    And i stallled big time for a whole month i actually gained! I still never once gave up and this morning 4 lbs down!

I see people at 6 months eat more than i do, i have done one good thing took tinmans advice i never everrrrrr over eat the sec i feel gull which is normally a few bites i stop id rather eat later when iam hungary again then push my sleeve any, i still eat about 1/2 cuo off food and iam okay w that. I do eat often Though.

Iam sure i will be here again crying for help as i stall oit closer tl my goal as it always gets harder ,but if ive learned anything ita never everrrrrrr give up no matter hooow bad i wanted to and refused tl believe i ofmsll people did it right and nevver over eat ni matter hiw yummy with any life eating choice you decide.

First goal 295- 4-11-16

Second goal 265 - 8-15-16 (that took forever lol halfway there!)

3rd goal 200 -

ATLAST final goal 165-

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member michael95472's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    07/07/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    10-12-2019 08:35 AM
    Said "Thanks" 15 Times
    Was Thanked 63 Times in 47 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 35 Times

Default Re: For those stallers dont give up or in ... Its worth it!

You have lost a lot of weight. I remember when you were on her pre op. I too follow tinmans method. I eat anything I want. I have even eaten ice cream, fried chicken, fried potatoes, pasta, and my favorite is cheese enchilada. What I dont do is over eat. If I want ice cream, i eat only a few bites then I stop. I also set low goals. My first goal was to lose 100 pounds.After I reached that goal I went for weighing 250. After I hit that goal I went for 225. I am almost to that goal. If my weight stopped at 225 and I could maintain at 225 without having to "diet" I would be totally fine. I see people on here living on a constant diet, thats not me. I try to live a normal life of not over eating. I eat several time a day.I do my best to get in my protein and liquids. I dont count calories. Weightloss has slowed, I will sit at the same weight for weeks at a time then all of a sudden I will lose another 5 pounds. I weigh myself way too often, I wish I could kick the scale habit. I do miss pigging out sometimes. There are a lot of foods that I used to enjoy that no longer feel good in my tummy. I miss eating steak, deli sando, pizza with a cold coke or rootbeer, but I dont miss weighing 380 pounds and shopping at the Big and Tall store. Or not being able to fit in a both at a restaurant. I was able to ride a roller coaster again for the first time in years. We live near a water park and last year I avoided the slides and hung out in the lazy river and wave pool. This year my kids are going to make me go down the slides with them and I cant wait. Were going to Hawaii this year and I wont have to bring my seat belt extender with me this time. I have a free seat belt extender if anyone wants it, message me and I will send it to you. Life is good now. July 7th will be my one year. Hang in there munecagirl and you will hit all your goals! And no were not going to let a silly stall get us down.

4. Said thanks:

Name
    Stacy Devenney
    Surgery date
    04/27/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Tuggle
    Last Activity
    09-04-2020 02:32 PM
    Said "Thanks" 97 Times
    Was Thanked 147 Times in 104 Posts

You got this! I know you will reach your goals and you should be proud of how far you have come in really a very short time. I mean, 81 pounds in 6 months is tremendous. I don't know about you, but I could not have lost this much weight in this short amount of time and be able to keep it off. Our sleeves are a wonderful thing.

6. Said thanks:

Name
    Cyndi
    Surgery date
    12/30/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Robert Marema
    Last Activity
    01-09-2020 06:15 PM
    Said "Thanks" 1,143 Times
    Was Thanked 908 Times in 689 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2,250 Times

Congratulations!!!
    You've come a long way towards your goal in a short amount of time.
    Keep up the great job! As you said, "Don't give up!".

8. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member Munecagirl85's Avatar
    Name
    Ashley mejia
    Surgery date
    11/10/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr rodriguez juarez mexico
    Last Activity
    03-17-2017 06:10 AM
    Said "Thanks" 219 Times
    Was Thanked 124 Times in 104 Posts

Yes its crazy i dont feel any different at all just smaller clothes more clothes options small differences ,, but i figure at about 100-120 lbs loss i will feel different i have major back knee and feet issues always in soo much pain! I push thru it even skinny at 15 i had issues must run in family.

Iam going to bahamas next friday iam hoping to not need a seatbelt extender on the plane its so ambarrassing... Fingers crossed!

And i defiently plan on eating what i enjoy my friend i am Going w also had the sleeve two years ago same dr and all so it will be nice we can " taste " a bite of it all! Lol

First goal 295- 4-11-16

Second goal 265 - 8-15-16 (that took forever lol halfway there!)

3rd goal 200 -

ATLAST final goal 165-

10. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents