Last Activity
    02-03-2015 02:49 PM
    Said "Thanks" 70 Times
    Was Thanked 52 Times in 47 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,664 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Fire

I had started to worry that if I died at my
    Previous weight how would they carry casket? Then I figured I would just get bigger and bigger!! I'm so thankful I got my sleeve I read this and it was just one more indignity this woman and her family endured!!! Again there are so many things I was not able to do at my previous weight! Zip line, ride the plane without extensions, rock climbing wall, scuba dive, ride certain rides at Disney world, crawl through a hole at the Mesa Verde, but already I can do all those things again at my weight now and I've only got more to lose, can't wait! I don't know if I'll do it all but if I want to I don't want weight to hold me back!!! Just read this article from fox news and got me to
    Thinking!!! Check out story below from Fox News!!!

Obese woman's body fat causes Austrian crematorium to burn down
    Published June 06, 2012
    NewsCore
    GRAZ, Austria – *A devastating fire which gutted a crematorium in southern Austria was caused by an obese woman's excessive body fat blocking an air filter, Austrian public broadcaster ORF reported.
    The fire occurred at the facility in the city of Graz in mid-April. Firefighters had trouble extinguishing the blaze due to a thick layer of insulation lining the crematorium's walls.
    Austrian officials investigating the fire found that it was caused by the burning body of the 440-pound woman. The obese corpse reportedly led to overheating in the crematorium's filter system, triggering the blaze.
    Other recent fires caused by the burning of obese bodies were reported in Germany and Switzerland.
    Former Graz city fire chief Otto Widetschek said special crematoria for obese people should be set up in Austria to deal with the potential dangers of cremating obese bodies.
    "In Switzerland, there is now a special crematorium for XXL-bodies," he told ORF earlier this week.

Read more: Obese woman's body fat causes Austrian crematorium to burn down | Fox News

sandy

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member workinprogress40's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Latonyia
    Surgery date
    08/22/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr.Almanza
    Last Activity
    01-17-2014 10:01 AM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 62 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire

Woww!!!!

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    05/30/2012
    Surgeon
    carmondy
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2 Times

even in death that is so embarrassing. being over weight at 24 years old i started to be embarrassed to go out in public. being just engaged I am petrified to have a wedding because that means all eyes on me. I am glad you have zest for life and hope to soon be there with you. right now even afterwards I am still scared its a dream and not going to work. I feel heartbroken for that woman that passed. taunted I'm sure even after death.

Gastric Sleeve Member louisianagirl55's Avatar
    Name
    Sandra
    Surgery date
    03/20/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Dennis Eschete
    Last Activity
    02-03-2015 02:49 PM
    Said "Thanks" 70 Times
    Was Thanked 52 Times in 47 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,664 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nic2688 View Post
    even in death that is so embarrassing. being over weight at 24 years old i started to be embarrassed to go out in public. being just engaged I am petrified to have a wedding because that means all eyes on me. I am glad you have zest for life and hope to soon be there with you. right now even afterwards I am still scared its a dream and not going to work. I feel heartbroken for that woman that

passed. taunted I'm sure even after death.
    Awe girl you are gonna get there!!! I doubted but I keep.eating right and trying to exercise and it keeps coming off! You are gonna do this!!!
    An yes that's sad what happened to this woman! Broke my heart for her!

Oh and yes all eyes will be on you and you will be beautiful!! And very deserving of the attention!!!

sandy