Surgeon
    Dr.Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    03-30-2016 04:51 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 72 Times in 50 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Default Went back to mexico for a few days

So I decided to go down to Mexico for a few days and I even decided to go visit my sergon and really get to go see what is in Mexico.
    I took my whole fam to go see where I had my surgery done and meet the man that help their mom and wife become a new person.
    My doctor said that he could even see that I have lost a lot of weight in so little time. I decided to go down to mexico because after surgery on the way home I had heard about a wax meousioum I do not even know if I spelt that wright .
    The hard thing for me was that I really like Mexican food and was not able to eat that much at all. I did not want to do anything stupide like over eat oe eat any thing that has grease. Sorry if my spelling today is bad I have had a few days with out sleep and can not think right today. You know I really liked going back to Mexico where I had my surgery thinking that is where my journey started.
    I am already almost two months out and have lost 35lbs just to think how much 35 lbs really is and that our body can handle so much weight. 35 lbs is almost 2 bags of potatos that is crazy. So we went down on Friday and came back yesterday it wan a nice little trip.
    The even more crazy thing about this is I live just about 20 min from the border and never have went to mexico until the day of my surgery.
    I just have always heard so many thing about Mexico that I had never wanted to go but I really liked it in Mexico and even more to go just to go shopping,and seeing all the thing in Mexico. Mexico has a very different coultcher then us but it is cool to see how different the states is from Mexico.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    07/21/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Jay
    Last Activity
    01-05-2017 05:31 PM
    Said "Thanks" 188 Times
    Was Thanked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 205 Times

Default Re: Went back to mexico for a few days

Sounds like fun. I'd go too if I lived that close. I love Mexican food, but it doesn't go so well with a new sleeve. I'm just getting to the point where I can eat some salsa without the acid bothering me. I swear I could drink the entire jar.

Gastric Sleeve Member michael95472's Avatar
    Surgery date
    07/07/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    10-12-2019 08:35 AM
    Said "Thanks" 15 Times
    Was Thanked 63 Times in 47 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 35 Times

Mmmm Mexican food. Cheese enchilada is one of my favorite foods right now. Easy to eat.

Banned
    Surgery date
    02/11/2016
    Surgeon
    Dr.Sergio Quinones
    Last Activity
    03-30-2016 04:51 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 72 Times in 50 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

still can no eat to mu
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle2 View Post
    Sounds like fun. I'd go too if I lived that close. I love Mexican food, but it doesn't go so well with a new sleeve. I'm just getting to the point where I can eat some salsa without the acid bothering me. I swear I could drink the entire jar.
    I still can not eat to much or any Mexican food at this point but a few bites did just fine.