03/11/2015
    Surgeon
    dr, stephan myers
    Last Activity
    12-18-2015 09:20 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2 Times

Default hi, i'm new, supposed to get my sleeve last yr,backed out, went back have to lose 7 lbs more and i sehim nxt wed and i don;t

I lost enough yet, he has me on QUESYMIA PILLS, THEY DON'YT WORK I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH IT ALL, I;M RADY TO GIVE UP, I KNOW I HAVE NOT LOST THE 6 07 SINCE LAST YR AND HE WILL PUT IT OFF, NOT REAL HAPPY WITH HIM OR ME,

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    03/11/2015
    Surgeon
    dr, stephan myers
    Last Activity
    12-18-2015 09:20 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 2 Times

Default Re: hi, i'm new, supposed to get my sleeve last yr,backed out, went back have to lose 7 lbs more and i sehim nxt wed and i do

hi everyone, i'm not to good with this so please bear with me,last year I went through everything and backed out the day before my surgery, I called againin septof this year and on had to do one nutrition class, was scheduled for Oct 19th and saw surgeon, was up 9 lbs from weight lst year, said would not do it till iwas back down to 185, I see him nov. 11th, he gave me a script for Qusymia, my primary tried that with mee months ago, the highest dose, what a jokee...they don't help me, I tried to tell surgeon but he was sort of rushed and really didn't let me explain, bottom line , i'm taking them, but I don't think i'm down all the 9 lbs yet, i'm watching but I gues he'll dlay it again, i'm somewhat pisssed but i'll keep trying, but, i'm also apprehensive, these posts about post op, sour stomach, gas pains a lot of trouble, I didn't realize all this, i'm so conflicted ....help...help....any input would sure be appreciated, i'm 66