I had a thyroid ultrasound done last week . The tech doing the scan said the lump/ gland was not my thyroid...but another "gland " my doctor got the results .her office called me becaus she wanted me to come in an see her .
Well, the bigger lump enlargement is above the thyroid .. But there is alas. 9 cc nodular on my thyroid . The doctor reading the results suggested a nuclear scan and a CAT .. My doctor wants me to have the nuclear scan as soon as we can have it schedules but to hold off on the CAT scan..
I thought my gall bladder HEDA scan was "okay" but the surgeon that did my sleeve wants me to come in and discuss the results . I have really been feeling good except for some discomfort with dairy and fatty thing so I have been take lactaid free cottage cheese and milk and avoiding heavy fats.
My weight today 148.6 ..so I have lost another pound . Have been doing everything to stay healthy .. Vitamins , excercise , miles of walking , getting my fluids and proteins .. Do not want to be concerned about other health issues .