11/17/2014
    Surgeon
    James B Wooldridge Jr
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 73 Times in 72 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 131 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Additional Ignored Users Features please

So I don't know if coding this is possible but it might be beneficial. When we add someone to our ignore list we no longer see their comments, even though we're still given an option to look at them individually. But they're still allowed to see ours no problem.

What I'm proposing is something more extensive. If you place a user on your ignore list there should be a way in turn they cannot see what YOU comment. Kind of like mutual ignoring. They shouldn't be able to see your topics/threads, your comments, or your blog posts and comments. This way, the ignored user cannot talk about that person behind their back or without them being notified by a third party. It would also help if both parties don't get along but only one decides to take command and ignore the other.

I know this is a place of support and helping but if there's animosity it should be nipped in the bud rather than allowed to go on, on at least one side because the ignore feature is not "complete."

I have seen other forums implement this system, not necessarily with this forum layout though. But at least it's possible.

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents