Surgery date
    09/13/2011
    Surgeon
    Rothchild
    Said "Thanks" 181 Times
    Was Thanked 530 Times in 430 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 12,041 Times
    Blog Entries

Default So I guess its time to gett back on the weight loss wagon.

I have been feeling just comfortable in my body for the last few weeks and i had thought for a few days i was done and 189- 195 would be my comfortable place but my body seems to have other ideas. I had a baby 4.5 months ago breast fed till it just stopped last month and now its time to get back to eating 2 bites per meal and drinking milk. I dont believe i have stretched my sleeve but with having to force myself to eat during my pregnancy and after it has put my mind into a place i dont want it to be. I start getting hungry when i know i shouldnt be so time to curb the head hunger and drop this last 40 lbs. I honestly wouldnt be thinking anything about it if it wasnt for the fact that my hips aren't working correctly and my doctors have now ordered me a wheel chair. Now i dont want you guys to think I am in any way letting that get to me. honestly it has helped a lot because since Christmas eve (when i got shots in my hips) I have been falling my legs go week and just stop holding me up. I think i may have nerve damage from the shots. They were just b-12 and magnesium but as soon as the mag was given my leg went numb and i almost fell on the nurse. Since then i have fallen 30 times so a chair is the best thing i can have. I can at least get around and take better care of me and my family this way. But the fact that i am not able to walk much means i have to amplify the weight loss efforts so we are getting a Y member ship this week and since my mom needs to go there for therapy i know i will get there and be able to work in the pool. I am also starting back on high protein low carbs and sugar even thought i dont believe carbs and sugar are bad for you i think i have gotten too lax with the amounts i eat. especially when i started drinking my hubbys sweet tea again. I hope everyone else is doing well and loosing I can't wait to see 145 instead of 189. If i can get there which i believe i can I will have lost a total of 290 lbs, I know because i believe that, I got this
    "Its Not Hard Its Just New!"
    Transforming from caterpillar to butterfly to phoenix!

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member thinmeskreamin's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    02/06/2014
    Surgeon
    dr Alejandro Lopez
    Last Activity
    02-19-2015 10:56 PM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 31 Times

Default Re: So I guess its time to gett back on the weight loss wagon.

Here's to a happy healthy goal weight. Good luck to you u got this

Gastric Sleeve Member nana banana's Avatar
    Surgery date
    03/26/2014
    Last Activity
    07-04-2014 09:28 PM
    Said "Thanks" 43 Times
    Was Thanked 38 Times in 37 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 275 Times

Yougot this Ace!

Gastric Sleeve Member Kathysangels's Avatar
    Name
    Kathy
    Surgery date
    02/11/2014
    Surgeon
    Dr. Brethauer
    Said "Thanks" 98 Times
    Was Thanked 88 Times in 66 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 364 Times

So sorry to hear of the troubles you are having. Hopefully this will be a momentary thing and the problems will cease, or that you will at least find a way to productively live with the problems. After my kidney cancer surgery, I ended up with a blister on the opposite side that basically covered my hip. I know for a fact that nerve damage took place during this time. I still cannot feel anything on it. However, I eventually got used to it.
    Will keep you in my thoughts that you feel better soon.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

Gastric Sleeve Member ladyg0915's Avatar
    Surgery date
    03/19/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. M. Siddiqui
    Last Activity
    01-22-2015 08:49 AM
    Said "Thanks" 27 Times
    Was Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 964 Times
    Blog Entries

Oh, hugs to you my dear!! I have 9 more weeks until my little one is here and I live in fear that I have stretched my stomach. I still feel restriction, but I haven't said no to carbs and bread like I would normally. I hope that I can give that up when Baby G is here. I look to you when I feel that I am going to fail after delivery so you have no other option other than to succeed!! No pressure!

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents