I had my gastric sleeve (my husband did as well) coordinated through Mexico Bariatric Center and Christy was our coordinator. From start to finish, we both had the best medical experiences of our lives. Drs. Cabrera and Valenzuela performed our surgeries and they spoke fluent English and were extremely kind and courteous. The nursing staff always had someone on staff that spoke English and were always quick to respond to any request and provided the best care. We spent three days in the hospital, but most are there four days. We had family needs that we needed to tend to and were allowed to be discharged a day early if we passed our second leak test and then we had another night to recover at our hotel. I cannot say enough great things about the staff, the doctors, Christy and even the staff at the hotel. The doctor's are world class and you are truly in amazing hands going through Mexico Bariatric Center. We checked references and got at least 20 people that gave us great reviews and based on what they said, felt they were completely honest in their reviews. Christy again is top-notch and you will never feel like you slipped through the cracks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to give you my honest insight. Times are tight for most people financially and I am a real stickler about getting what you pay for and my expectations were definitely exceeded!