Surgeon
    Dr. Anya Feighin
    Last Activity
    06-24-2017 10:23 AM
    Said "Thanks" 280 Times
    Was Thanked 58 Times in 50 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 58 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mommy makeover complete - feeling fabulous and looking sexy (with photos)

Quote Originally Posted by lara0280 View Post
    i think as long you feel comfortable with your surgeon it worth to pay a reasonable price, not so high but not so low either.
    I agree! My surgeon was amazing and for the price he charged, it was like a total win! I couldn't be happier!
    Lee

There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well and that's be you. Be what you're like. Be like yourself.

Follow my journey visually on youtube:<br>theugleeducklee&#39;s Channel - YouTube

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member mommyducky's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Lee
    Surgery date
    10/31/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Anya Feighin
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 280 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mommy makeover complete - feeling fabulous and looking sexy (with photos)

Quote Originally Posted by lara0280 View Post
    i asked to my doctor ( doctor egana) what he thinks about doing surgeries with local at the office and he respond that he don't recommend to do any kind of surgeries at the office cause you never know how the body can react and that its better to be in a proper place were they have all the equipment to treat any emergency, so he told me he don't recommend those procedures at the office and i think he is right, 2 girl and i just had surgery with him las saturday and he its great.
    My doctor has his own private clinic which is equipped with everything and everyone that you need just like in a hospital. He also works with a local hospital that is walking distance from his clinic should any rare emergency occur that would require hospitalization. His clinic is state of the art and much cleaner than a hospital. I would not have gone to a hospital myself; every doctor I met with had a private clinic. I am very happy with my doctor. He is amazing.

Btw, doctors who work out of their own private clinic actually cost more because that is considered a huge plus (for many reasons). The major reason is it being cleaner (totally sterile unlike hospitals where sick people are). So it is actually safer. And more expensive. But totally worth it!
    Lee

There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well and that's be you. Be what you're like. Be like yourself.

Follow my journey visually on youtube:<br>theugleeducklee&#39;s Channel - YouTube

Name
    Lee
    Surgery date
    10/31/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Anya Feighin
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 280 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thisismelynda View Post
    Oh GOODNESS GRACIOUS! You give me hope hot mama! I can't wait for when i can go and do the same. Care to share your expenses with the surgery?
    Thank you! I am so glad I can give hope to others the way the women here gave me hope when I was just starting out. I have had so many ups and downs. I started this journey in October 2011 weighing 215lbs, biggest I have ever been in my life, after just separating from my husband and raising a 2 year old by myself! It was a long journey. And while some things have not changed (still a single mom, still working hard, still no husband) but now I have a four year old and the body of a teenager! Since I moved recently, none of my new friends have ever seen me fat. When I show them photos, they think I am fooling them or that I photoshopped it or I am wearing a fat suit or that is someone else! Hahaha! Nope, that is (was) me! You know what else has changed? I dance now. I dance at parties, I dance at home, I dance in the car and I don't care who may be watching because in my mind I think I look fabulous and I imagine people thinking "wow look at that sexy young woman shaking her sexy ass" and that is how I feel! I never felt that in my life! When I pass a mirror... well I never just "pass a mirror." It's always a little performance where I stand and pose in front of the mirror. I used to avoid mirrors, hated them, hated what I saw there. Now I have asked my mom for more mirrors in my bedroom! I made her special order doors for my closet that are two giant sliding mirrors! And I have another huge mirror on the side corner vanity area and of course, in my bathroom, a big one (not full length but bigger than most bathroom mirrors). Now I am considering ordering more mirrors for inside my closet. I know it sounds crazy and my mom says it is but I have a giant walk-in closet and I always always get dressed in the closet since that's where my clothing is and many times I want to try on several things before I decide what to wear so it would be good to have a mirror inside so I don't have to keep going in and out. So maybe I have become a little conceited and narcissistic but that's okay after spending 28 years living in shame and embarrassment, right? Next month, I turn 29. I am single and sexy and I am starting a new life. And I think I have the right attitude for it. That girl I was in Oct 2011 is not the same girl I am today. Not just 90lbs lighter and 2 years older but confident and happy. I really and truly wish the same for everyone here. Because I know you all work so hard and you deserve to achieve your goals! Good luck to you and to everyone. Sorry for the rant. I have a bout of insomnia so I cannot sleep and I'm hyper today. Trying not to let valentines day get me down. I think I will buy myself a sexy red dress and go out alone. No single friends. All married. But I don't need them. Because strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Love and luck to all! Feel free to message me or email me (elliotsmommy9@gmail) if you ever want to chat or have questions. I promise not to write a novel (well I promise to try)! <3
    Lee

Gastric Sleeve Member Mushaboomer's Avatar
    Surgery date
    05/21/2012
    Surgeon
    Dr. Ortiz
    Last Activity
    04-20-2013 07:41 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

I'm so happy for you, you sound like the sweetest person ever and it's wonderful to hear that you're so happy with the results. Way to go girl!

6. Said thanks:

Name
    Lee
    Surgery date
    10/31/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Anya Feighin
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 280 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by melanie0941 View Post
    The SMART lipo can be done in the office under local anesthetic... They numb a few sites then punch some holes in you... inject a wash of an anesthetic of some sort... and suck out some fat. It removes areas that have stubborn fat that don't go away with weight loss. It also tightens the skin at the same time. If you have lots of loose skin however, the mommy makeover might be required.
    The positives are that you can avoid the general anesthesia and is supposed to be much less painful... with much less down time too. Google it and you can read up on it. I'm going to a doc this week to hear what he has to say.
    I lost 70 pounds... I wear a size 4 pants... and a med-large shirt. My arms and legs and butt are on the skinny side... I just have some love handles and a bit of a belly remaining. It is not much... but because everything else is so slim, it sticks out as something that could use some attention.

How tall are you?
    How long were you out of work with the mommy makeover?
    You know what. I do want to research this cuz I am curious if they can do this on my arms and thighs. I have a little bit of flabbiness in those areas. What I call my "fat girl arms" and "fat thighs" because everyone told me that doing surgery would leave hideous scars far worse than the flab. But maybe there are other options then I would love to look into that. Those two problem areas are the only things that prevent my body from looking perfect to my eyes. Maybe a little bit from the upper leg/around the butt area right where the tummy tuck didn't reach. There's some fat there that didn't go away. I will look into that!
    Lee

8. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Name
    Lee
    Surgery date
    10/31/2011
    Surgeon
    Dr. Anya Feighin
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 280 Times
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mushaboomer View Post
    I'm so happy for you, you sound like the sweetest person ever and it's wonderful to hear that you're so happy with the results. Way to go girl!
    Thank you! I am not the sweetest person ever by a long shot haha. But this surgery has changed my whole view on life and the world. People cannot believe me when I say I used to be fat. And I cannot get used to being thin! I have been fat my whole life and now I am thin and it is hard to wrap my head around! I feel so beautiful for the first time in my life and I could not have gotten to this point without the sleeve. I am so happy with my surgery results and this wonderful journey. I cannot believe it has been over a year now (almost 2) since I was that obese and miserable girl. Now I feel younger and happier and it shows in every aspect of my life. I wish the same to everyone out there. Life is hard but there are ways to make it better. I, and so many others here, are living proof of this!
    Lee