Hi everyone. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to Tylenol. Before surgery, I always took ibuprofen for pain. I tried Tylenol after surgery. I have broken out in a red heated and itchy rash on my arms and chest twice now - after I tookTylenol for headaches. So, I guess I will have to go back to using ibuprofen once my 8 weeks post op is up and my stomach has had time to heal. My surgeon said it will be fine as long as I also take my Omeprazole. I'm about 3 1/2 weeks post op now and still having that darn left side pain. I'm also having some pain in the left front area below the main incision. I hope it gets better soon. I still cannot sleep on my left side or my right side. I normally am a side/stomach sleeper and so having to sleep on my back is no fun. And I would like to exercise more but It is too painful at this time. The surgeon's assistant said it takes about a month for the pain to go away, and a fellow sleever told me it took her 6 weeks before her pain stopped. Uggh! Just venting...

Now for some good points... My blood pressure seems to have already stabilized. I've been checking it every day and I have not needed to take my BP medication for a week now. I can now take regular size drinks instead of baby sips and so that is helping me get more fluids in each day. My energy level is getting back to normal as well. Clothes are becoming very loose fitting. I will have to go shopping soon...

Just keeping it real, folks! Hope you all are having a great week!