Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey Guys!

1. LaffeyTaffey
    LaffeyTaffey
    So, I noticed that despite this group consisting of more than 80 members, it's more or less a ghost town. I find that really odd, because isn't it said that our generation spends WAY too much time on our phones and computers? How can it be that men and women much older than ourselves are taking the time to interact with people they don't know online? It seems a bit backwards to me!

Anyway...

I just realized yesterday that I can't have my surgery next April, because I'll be in SCHOOL! (finally! It's so exciting) What to do? How long does winter break usually last? One week? Two? If I paid half of the $4,000 I could get a loan and pay the 2nd half off quicker than the 1st, because I'll be getting a small amount of tax return money and then there's my birthday in Feb. Hmm. What do you guys think? Is the loan worth it if you always make payments on time? If I get the loan, does that mean I have my surgery 1st, and then pay off the rest?
  2. StephO
    StephO
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this place was a ghost town! I wish there were a way to send a mass message to everyone and say "Hey! Get in there and post"! haha.

I didn't have to go the loan route, because my insurance covered it. But my understanding is you can pay off the loan after surgery (financing). I'm sure there's a certain amount you would need to pay upfront, or maybe not. Best to talk with your surgeon, or whoever your coordinator is.