Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Happy and nervous

1. Teresa H
    Teresa H
    Hey Everyone

Is it me or am I like everybody else? I am so excited but very scared ,well maybe more nervous. I meen I am going to have this surgery hell or high water so it is not like I am being a big chicken. WE are waiting for a for some funds to come in any day, then I know it will be just a phone call and the deposit. Is that when they will tell me everything I need to know? Like when to start the liquid diet what meds. to bring and can we take our own pillow ? There is just alot of stuff I still don't know. I read a story on here about a pretty lady got money stolen and her room mate too. Has any body else had that problem? I wanted to buy gifts while I was there if I feel up to it,so I wanted to bring cash that not a good idea?! Can I bring my camera?
    Well I guess I asked enough questions for now. Thanks to everybody for being here for us green horns ! LOL
  2. change4me
    change4me
    Hello Teresa and welcome! I am also a sleever and I am having the sleeve on 9/12/201 with Dr. Almanza. I would assume that being scared is very common. I am also very excited but nervous as well! When you make the deposit, they will send you information about the pre-op liquid diet and what medications to stop taking prior to surgery. As for the pillow and camera, yes you can take them there. I also read about the recent burglary and this is the first I have heard anything like that and I have been on this forum for a good month or so. Yes you will have lots of questions as I did and this is the place to get answers! Personally I am bringing locks for my suitcases because of the recent burglary! Good luck and welcome again!