Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

First Post

1. Luara
    Luara
    Hi all,
    I want to start a support group for those of us with dietary restrictions. I am gluten free-it's VERY hard for me to watch every single thing that goes in my mouth (which is how I got to be the weight I'm at). Especially with gluten, because that stuff is in everything. I know I'm not the only one so let's help each other. I'm going for the sleeve on May 27 in Tijuana with Dr. Hernandez. I'm very excited but also scared. I'm most concerned about gaining weight after surgery or not losing the amount I want to. Please, anyone with advice on how to 'do' this successfully please post. Otherwise, let's learn together and be supportive.
  2. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Hi, I find I am used to be gluten free but do not substitute much, ir rather than have rice pasta I just have the sauce with Veges, no pasta
  3. Luara
    Luara
    I have found good rice noodles and I also have a vegetable spiralizer that I like.
  4. Tlouh
    Tlouh
    I got my surgery with Dr Hernandez 7 days ago. I'm looking for protein shakes without dairy and it'd be better to not have gluten either. Suggestions?