Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How are we doing?

1. Sleevelesstobe
    Sleevelesstobe
    Hi all,
    I had my lapband removed and was sleeved on the 11th. Doing well. My 1 week follow up I lost 6lbs. I'm now on full liquids. I have only had 1 time since my surgery I've felt full. Liquids are no problem. Just started protein shakes and I have no problem getting my 72grms in a day. However once full liquids hit my stomach it went down hill. Reintroduction of full liquids are more than my colon can handle so I've slowly backed off full liquids and only do full 50% of the time. Hope you are doing well.
  2. Pam G
    Pam G
    I'm still on th full liquid pre op Diet. waiting for the 27 th. Can't wait to meet you all on the sleeved side!!
  3. Luara
    Luara
    My date is the 27th- I fly in to San Diego on the 26th so I'm curious if they'll take me early. I read someone who they did that for. Anyway, I'm so excited and nervous. I've 'warned' people that I"ll be on a liquid diet for a while- not everyone knows what I'm doing and I don't want to tell. I love hearing about everyone's progress.
  4. Crisps
    Crisps
    Hi everyone, I was sleeved on the 14th may, luckily I have had no medical complications so far, energy levels are good, fluids are good, I am really struggling with the purée stage, 8days to soft food and I can't wait to have some fish pie and chew something with texture, really pleased with my weight loss so far BUT clothes size is still the same, had a massive try on yesterday and none of the smaller stuff fits yet, won't be long but not quite there, UK sizes I seemed to have jumped from a 22/24 to a 28/30, can't wait to get rid of all the huge stuff, hope you are all well and wishing everyone love happiness and weight loss X
  5. jeanahelms28
    jeanahelms28
    There is no way I am getting my liquid in. I am 4 days post op and I drink and hold down protein shakes pretty well but it feels like its a never ending circle. Of shake broth water Gatorade. I feel like I am drinking all the time. I was the type to eat one big meal at night so this is all new to me. Any advice?