Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Life is a journey!

1. little5251
    little5251
    Yes and won't you come and join me on this journey? My goal is to keep accountable to others . Hopefully there will be others interested as well in the area . Scheduling events to meet and walk/run , share clothes that we no longer can wear ( too big on you) etc. , Answer?? "s and to motivate others . Some one has to be out there in my area!!
  2. GamC
    GamC
    I havn't had surgery yet but I'm investigating it and thinking it is for me. I have been looking into it for about a year now. My sister had lap band about 4 years ago and has lost over 100lbs and kept it off. I wish I could do it with diet and excersise but it's not happening and I really need to take this weight off. I live in East Texas close to the Lufkin area and any insight into having the gastric sleeve would be helpful for me. Thanks.
  3. little5251
    little5251
    Sorry it took so long to respond Didn't know anyone posted to the thread . For about the first two weeks ,I had regrets. Like what the Hell was I thinking? Now I think it is the best decision ever made . Iwas reaaly surprised that the pain wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Shoot I was up and walking down the hospital halls 4 hrs after surgery. If you need any questions answered just give me a shout , Connie Lou
  4. misty.owens31
    misty.owens31
    I live in Nacogdoches and had my sleeve done last week. I feel great! I'm still mourning food, but after seeing the 12 pounds fall off in a week, I think I will be ok!!
  5. mommakay
    mommakay
    Hi all I live in Emory and had a sleeve done march 22 by Dr. Fox
  6. Easttexassleever
    Easttexassleever
    Hi y'all! I live near Van and really excited to see other East Texas folks here!
  7. mommakay
    mommakay
    I would like to have a get together with the people that can. Would like to start a group. Let me know if any can try and where.
  8. Born2Bfree
    Born2Bfree
    Hi everyone! I'm in Longview. Scheduled for surgery 7/30/12 (can't get here fast enough!) Would love to have a local support group as I start this journey. One step at a time...
  9. Agranger
    Agranger
    Hey y'all I'm in Huntington. I would love to start a meet up somewhere, like a park or gym. We could talk, encourage and maybe a little exercise. What do ya think?