Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

stalling.....still

1. Aydensmomma
    Aydensmomma
    I have been at the same weight for over a week now. It was like for 2 weeks I was dropping quick and then nothing. Fustrated!!
  2. Donna3
    Donna3
    It has also been very slow for me. My Dr. said at my 6 week checkup that I would probably only lose 2-3 pounds per week. I have started walking 2 miles 3 times a week. I was also getting discouraged but he was happy; and I now have lost 40lbs. since Dec 8th. He also told me not to weight myself so much because it can be discouraging. Hang in there! There's no way we can't get the weight off, it's just slower than what we want.
  3. Aydensmomma
    Aydensmomma
    Thanks! I've never been known for patience. I know I shouldn't step on the scale so often but it's just right there. and I want to know. I see the doc tomorro. See what he says.
  4. mercyme62
    mercyme62
    I am also stalling. I had my surgery 6 weeks ago today. I have been walking at least 30 minutes a day, logging my calories on fitness pal but thinking maybe 1,000-1200 is too many calories.. I did really good my 1st 4 weeks, the last 2 weeks I have only lost a couple of lbs and wonder if since I am not on full liquids / but have switched to regular foods now that is the problem. I also still feel hungry alot.. very frustrated, need advise please!!!