Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

West Michigan Surgery

1. SKMI
    SKMI
    Just wondering where everyone is located? Looking for anyone with info on Grand Health Partners surgical program?
  2. Shanda
    Shanda
    I am just north of Grand Rapids I am going through Spectrum health Weight loss program! When is your surgery?
  3. SKMI
    SKMI
    I just completed the medical program so I just decided on this... just starting the process but from what I'm told it will be in @ 7 weeks! How far out are you from surgery?
  4. Shanda
    Shanda
    My surgery is scheduled for July 9! I finished the 6month program required by my insurance in June!
  5. SKMI
    SKMI
    That's exciting! Right now... I'm nervous about all this but also excited after reading posts on here! I'm looking forward to seeing how everything goes for you!
  6. Shanda
    Shanda
    Same here! This forum has helped me so much! I'm excited to see your progress also!
  7. WaywardSmiles
    WaywardSmiles
    I was sleeved April 8th...the best thing I ever did for myself. No issues. No hunger/cravings/desires/missing food. I keep track of the time, so I eat at regular times. I follow the guidelines (a 2" binder)provided by my surgeon and his team. I aam actually a little behind the time frame due to another surgery and infection (completely unrelated to the sleeve). I also read just about every blog here-it gives me insight to what works and what doesn't as well as the why(s) behind stalls/plateaus/"failures". Best wishes to all...
  8. katiem
    katiem
    I'm going through Grand Health Partners /Dr. Nagle. Anybody have any experiences (good or bad) with them?
  9. WaywardSmiles
    WaywardSmiles
    My mother is seeing Dr. Kemmeter at GHP. We are 3 1/2 hours from there, so he has allowed her to do some testing out by us. The staff seems fairly knowledgeable and friendly.
  10. GoPackGo
    GoPackGo
    Anyone having surgery with Grand Health Partners in January '15?
    Anyone care to share past experiences with GHP? Dr. Kemmeter?