Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery Date 7/25 Dr. Almanza

1. rzrgirl
    rzrgirl
    I started my pre-op today, very nervous and excited. Anything I need to know. How is everyone scars healing after surgery?
  2. Cyndy-loo
    Cyndy-loo
    Good for you! He did my sleeve and did a good job. Scars are fine. The first 3 days I was tired so I slept a lot but after that I was fine. Try not to worry - when they put me to sleep I didn't even know they were putting me to sleep until I woke up and it was done. Keep us posted.
  3. Alanna goat farmer
    Alanna goat farmer
    I fly out tomorrow. .sleeved on Thursday! ! Nervous but sooo looking forward to this new journey
  4. Akgrl
    Akgrl
    Good luck
  5. Miek
    Miek
    Good luck to you, you'll do great. Dr Alamnza sleeved me on 3/9. As of this morning I'm down 82 pounds and am training for my first triathlon. I was concerned about the scars after I had a chance to check them out after surgery. I had 3 scars about an inch to an inch and a half long with 3-4 stitches in each and two very small single stitch scar. I can barely see them now unless I really look hard for them, and I know where they're at. I used Mederma religiously so I'm sure that helped. Just follow your post-op care instructions and give it time to heal properly and everything will be fine.