Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I'm in KS

1. silversavy
    silversavy
    Hello midwestern sleevesters. I'm in the land of oz.. almost 2 mos post op and down 56 pounds. My surgery was done by Dr Stanley Hoehn w/KC Bariatric on Aug 22.
  2. ChrisJ
    ChrisJ
    Hi from Michigan, Congrats on the great weight loss! Sounds like you are happy with your decision and it's working wonderfully for you.
  3. MissouriJen
    MissouriJen
    Hi Silversavy!

I'm Jennifer.... I live Springfield, MO. I still haven't had the sleeve just yet, but I'm planning to schedule soon. I'm having mine done in Mexico, with Dr. Almanza. Congratulations on your loss!! That is a great number to lose!
  4. christinaja
    christinaja
    Hi Silversavy, I'm in Kansas too, and have chosen Dr. Hoehn for my surgery as well. What can you tell me about the experience with KC Bariatric?
  5. TerrieLynn
    TerrieLynn
    Hi there. I am in Kansas as well. Dr Hoehn is my surgeon. I was sleeved on April 15th, 2013. Just a week ago. I am in Wichita. What part of Kansas are yall in?
  6. Gina3
    Gina3
    Hey all! i'm in kansas and dr. hoehn was my surgeon as well. i would love to hear how everyone is doing how much you have lost and just whatever. would be great to meet some sleevers from kansas
  7. abrenzikofer
    abrenzikofer
    Hello everyone! I live about 45 minutes NE of Wichita. Going to Mexico July 8th to be sleeved by Dr. Quinones. At this point I am super excited! I'm sure i will be nervous the closer it is!
  8. purplhouse
    purplhouse
    Hi, all. I'm also in Kansas, down in the corner near Oklahoma and Missouri. My surgery is scheduled for Sept 30. It's great to see so many sleevers so close by!
  9. ms64jones
    ms64jones
    I'm in Kansas City, MO. getting sleeved on April 23 by Dr. Drahota.
  10. InthelandofOZ
    InthelandofOZ
    I'm in Topeka
  11. amandac
    amandac
    Leavenworth, Kansas