Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Who still comes here, missing my buddies

1. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Just wondering how everyone is going? I know the need to be on this site is less now we are so far along our journey but it would be great to touch base with this group more. I am fitter than I have been in years and adding to my exercise regime regularly, also just doing more with my days in general. My actual weight has not moved in about 2 months but still slowly shrinking so that is ok. I still have days I snack too much but they are heathy choices at least. Absolutely feel this has been life changing and the best decision I have made for myself. How are you all feeling? Sending hugs to each one of you
    Christine xx
  2. Roshus Girl
    Roshus Girl
    I still check in from time to time. We have both lost about the same amount of weight so far; Congrats!!!! My health has improved dramatically and this has helped my undiagnosed autoimmune issue. I am glad I had it done 100%! I have had to start looking at what I am eating now since I can consume a lot of food (for me) at this point. I didn't lose anything for 2 months...figured out it was due to my slurpee indulgence...fixed that problem and have started losing again! Good Luck Christine! HUGS!
  3. TracyAnn24
    TracyAnn24
    I'm still looking on here daily. I haven't lost a pound in 2 months either. With the long, snowy winter didn't have much time to work out. Now this is going to change because it's getting nicer out. Hope to start losing again. I am also having problems with snacking and eating things that I know I shouldn't. I am very scared that I will get back to where I was before. I have to keep telling myself (you don't need that).
  4. slnjcinap
    slnjcinap
    I check the group every couple of weeks. I too have been back and forth the last couple months but noticed I wasn't drinking enough and was holding onto some water weight. I have increased fluid intake and have noticed my pants getting loose and a small 2lb loss. I hope to purchase an exercise bike so I can add that into my routine daily. I occasionally go to the fitness room at my apartment but as a single mom I can't go often enough. The bike will help a ton. I also have been sneaking in some cookies occasionally but it's only 2 oreos or something of that portion once a weekor so as opposed to the half a bag I used to be able to.
  5. RoDean
    RoDean
    I am on this site almost daily, just don't always post. I am at a stand still, stuck between 188 and 192 and can seem to get lower than this. Now I have developed my foot drop problem so with my paralysis I cant run anymore, can barely walk with out use of brace, tried the treadmill once and made it to 50 calories burned, makes me want to cry I was up to 3 miles on the treadmill. With summer getting here I will hit the water and hopefully that will help. I know I don't get in enough fluid, protein doesn't seem to be a problem, but I still eat too many carbs.
  6. TheRealMrsBrooks
    TheRealMrsBrooks
    Hello, I'm 11 months post op. I am not losing as fast as I use to. I am now 150 pounds, I started a around 229.00. Some days are better than others. Most of the time, I am fighting hunger pains. I want to get down to 140 pounds. I am committed to not going back where I started.. It was a dark lonely place at 229 pounds. Wishing all my July 2013 sleevers best of luck on this life style journey,