Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

How safe was your "stuff"?

1. TXRN
    TXRN
    Just wanted to hear from those who have had surgery and what "valuables" they brought and how safe did they feel leaving their stuff before surgery...those patients that came alone. I'm debating if my IPAD will be "safe". Anyone have some items stolen or missing?
  2. rachelaguilar09
    rachelaguilar09
    Thanks for asking that question, I too will be traveling alone and was wondering the same thing!
  3. Tigerga
    Tigerga
    I took my iPad and iPhone with no issues or worries whatsoever.
  4. noztammy
    noztammy
    I never once was worried about my belongings. I felt very safe.
  5. TXRN
    TXRN
    Awesome! Thank you for the replies! It makes me feel more comfortable!
  6. ssgrock3
    ssgrock3
    good thing, cause I am kinda joined at the hip with all apple devices, lol. I was wondering the same thing. Ipad is a must have., wallet, phones and credit cards and such.
  7. amayzme
    amayzme
    Your stuff is as safe as it would be anywhere else. so be pro active. take just your basics. Cell phone. passport. drivers lusence. blood card. insurance card. information for an emergency contact. a credit card and about 200.00 in cash. i was sleeved 8 weeks ago in tajaunia mexico with dr. almanza. everyone was wonderful and helpfull. the motel staff was great. i even felt good enough to walk the block or two to do some shopping and git a few souveniers. you don't have time to be on line...you are busy walking (to help move the gas) and sleeping to recoup your energy. its a wonderrful .. clean. well run and professional experience.
  8. farmerchick
    farmerchick
    Thank you for asking this! I was about to post the same question. I am a little ocd with protecting my things. Especially my purse. Where do we leave our things? Can we lock them up while we're in surgery? Some of the most important items in my wallet have to go with me. Things that I HAVE to have to get home. I'm so paranoid about this.
  9. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    your STUFF is Safe thats the last thing they want going around the internet , is that sleevers were losing things :/ my sleeve buddy and i even left all our stuff at the hotel nurses station for 2 nights, we stayed at hospital, ............. nothing tampered with ... i had ipod, speakers, tablet, phone, money ... safe safe safe
  10. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    ha! this thread was started by my surgery buddy ...
  11. billieromany
    billieromany
    I found all very safe. Hospital and hotel.