Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Things to pack

1. billieromany
    billieromany
    So I went to the store bought all the stuff on list except 2 things so will have to remember in next few days! Who out there knows if heating pad is really needed?? Just curious before I go out for it. So excited about to start liquid diet gonna start Thursday !!! Kinda scared on that but know I can do it.
  2. Miek
    Miek
    Hi,
    I never felt the need for a heating pad.
  3. secretblonde
    secretblonde
    I took heating pad ..didnt use it ...saw others using there's. .. Don't forget earplugs .... good luck
  4. Tigerga
    Tigerga
    For me, the heating paid was a must have. I would not have slept the night after surgery without it!
  5. Lovelyladylasvegas
    Lovelyladylasvegas
    Where do I find the list of things to pack? I don't see it in any of my emails from them. Thanks!
  6. billieromany
    billieromany
    I just got email today I asked last week and they told me that it would be sent one week before surgery. Inbox me email I will forward email to u
  7. Suzanne3/12
    Suzanne3/12
    I also needed an extension cord, bought one at a nearby grocery store, had to have it for CPAP machine. I did use my heating pad and definatly used ear plugs. The night clubs began hopping at ten and they partied until 6 a.m. Hotel is very safe but you can hear some street and bar noise most of the night.
  8. DMS
    DMS
    I took a heating pad but didn't use it. I did take my own pillow, used it to hold snug on my stomach if I had to sneeze, cough or just rolling over in bed. Also take an extra long extension cord, the electrical outlets are on the opposite side of the room from your bed.
  9. Dawnrogers7
    Dawnrogers7
    I took a heating pad with me but couldn't use it because I needed an extension cord. I was ok without it but If you want anything close to your bed bring an extension cord
  10. farmerchick
    farmerchick
    How long of an extension cord is needed?
  11. billieromany
    billieromany
    For hotel at least 12'