Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Fort McMurray - Support Group?

1. KerrBear
    KerrBear
    Hi All, does anyone know of a support group for sleevers in Fort McMurray, or is anyone interested in starting one?
  2. Pinkyjay
    Pinkyjay
    Hey! I don't know if there is one but I would be interested in joining one for sure
  3. Plumpalicious76
    Plumpalicious76
    Oh so would I, interested in one
  4. KerrBear
    KerrBear
    There is three of us, so that's a start! When would you guys like to get together? We can use my house if you guys like. We could meet up there and go for a walk if the weather is nice or we can just hang out there and chat. We can make this group whatever you guys like.
  5. Pinkyjay
    Pinkyjay
    I am good for whenever evening and weekends...if we set a time so that I don't book nail appointments
  6. itsallaboutme
    itsallaboutme
    Sounds good .. Just pick a date and time .. I have soo much to share .. Good and bad lol
  7. Sweetessa
    Sweetessa
    Can I join? :-) I am getting sleeved July 22. It would be great to have support!
  8. CJ28
    CJ28
    Hey! I had the gastric sleeve done in TJ and am looking for others here in Fort Mac that I can go to for advice/ support
  9. Pinkyjay
    Pinkyjay
    I am definitely needing help, getting frustrated because no matter what I do my blood sugar is always high getting discouraged. I feel like I am not seeing results
  10. dyberrah
    dyberrah
    Did this ever go anywhere? I just got the sleeve three weeks ago and I would love to meet others in Fort Mac!
    Deb