Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

6 days!!

1. billieromany
    billieromany
    Well six days to surgery so excited !! All the nice ppl I have spoke to on the phone and who have texted me. Hopefully I will meet a buddy to have someone to talk to while I am there but if not I'm a big girl lol.
  2. apierson98@aol.com
    apierson98@aol.com
    I'm sure you will meet lifelong friends as soon as you arrive. Good luck!
  3. billieromany
    billieromany
    Thanks!!!! I have already met one we talk everyday.
  4. Bethwowo
    Bethwowo
    Take ear plugs with you! If you stay on the side of the hotel where las pulsa is you will hear music all night long until 630 am. Everyone was very nice only 1 or 2 nurse didn't speak English but all were very nice. I am at the San Diego airport awaiting to go home!!! Good luck!!!
  5. NewMe320
    NewMe320
    Bring a heating pad with you as well as 2 packs of Gas-X strips . The heating pad will help with the gas and those Gas-X strips will be your new best friend. I was sleeved on March 20th and I have no regrets so far. Everyone I met was really nice and the staff was very helpful. During your recovery time, you'll be given a cocktail of pain and anti-nausea medicine through your IV. The cocktail didn't work well for my pain and I eventually had to ask them to give me some other pain medicine. Definitely take some ear-plugs just in case you're on the side of the hotel that's next to the night club. Good Luck with your surgery.