Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Ok Jan. 2013 sleevers...where is everyone?

1. ScarlettO
    ScarlettO
    HI all who were sleeved almost a year ago now. I hadn't seen any posts recently and was wondering how everyone is doing? I have hit a point where the scale is not moving. I can eat more food now and am struggling to keep myself from "over eating" as my pouch's full signal comes later than what it used to.

Where is everyone else at? Any tips that you have discovered?

Thanks in advance hope all is well!
  2. Survivor
    Survivor
    Happy New Year Everybody!!! I haven't reached my goal yet but am sure I will. I eat anything that I want but still can't eat much. I have learned what to stay away from because it makes me sick. I do wish I had done the measurement thing. I started in a size 28 and am now in a 16 WOOT WOOT!!!!!
  3. XxdollxX
    XxdollxX
    Hey everyone, same story here, I went from 267 to 180. Basically from a size 18 to 12/13. I can actually shop in Forever 21 now. Only problem is its been a year, and the scales kind of stopped moving. I have to get religious with working out apparently. Its a struggle but definitely my new years resolution. Regarding food, I can eat everything but rice. 2 bites tops, but I suppose thats a good thing. How is everyone else doing?
  4. ScarlettO
    ScarlettO
    So I too have not seen the scale moving a lot over the last month. But have not been dedicated to my work outs like I should. I am still loosing but it is so much slower. I have read repeatedly that at around the year mark our bodies have to even out and find center again. So I still eat right and need to get to my exercise again.
    Would so love to hear how many more of our 1 year anniversary people are doing. I have gone from 442 lbs to 249lbs which I am totally thrilled with!!! From a size 30/32 to my dress for New Years Eve which is an 18!! Can't ask more than that of one body in a years time. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by Anniversary number 2!!!
  5. src8556
    src8556
    I'm joining the struggling club. I have been gaining and losing the same 3 pounds for 4 months now. I have recommitted and have 20 more pounds to reach my goal. I started at 238.5 and am now 170, a size 22 down to a 10/12.
  6. Sharonlags
    Sharonlags
    Hi January 2013 sleevers! Happy Anniversary for us! Just think how far we've come in one year not to ever have that "load" on us again for the rest of our lives. I'm under my goal weight but been hanging in for a couple months now around the same weight. I don't want to lose anymore just tone. Go back to the basics, just protein shakes, mushy foods, etc...you have to shakeup the routine during a plateau. Best wishes to everyone! Please keep up with this site especially this forum of january 2013 sleevers. We were a huge support for each other when we were having surgery, lets continue. We can do this together!!! Happy New Years!
  7. jnaed
    jnaed
    I am down 105lbs now! Very happy about that!
  8. healedheart
    healedheart
    I am down 112 but the last 12 pounds have taken months. I am amazed at how much Scarletto has lost. I wish mine was as fast but I know I take in too many carbs. Not bad sugar carbs but still a carb is a carb right? I too can eat more than before. That is a scary feeling but it is making me exercise my self control even more.
  9. pngnpngn
    pngnpngn
    HI everyone! I've lost 112lbs but the scale hasn't moved for a while. I also have noticed I'm able to eat more and it scares me. Has anyone started following a diet plan? If so, which one?
  10. BeccaDawn
    BeccaDawn
    I haven't been on in awhile! I started out at 230 on the day of surgery Jan. 15th 2013, and I am now 155 lbs as of today. I got down to 152 and my goal is 145, but since November I stopped counting grams of protein and carbs and stopped logging my food on MFP. I also let my workouts slide. So I guess I put myself in Maintenance and have gotten as high as 161, but pulled in the reigns and hit the strength training and counting again. I am hoping to hit my goal by this summer and I have recently gotten back to basics with my eating and switching up my workouts. I have also started to run more. Hopefully that will kick this tool back in gear and I can finally get to goal! I am happy with my weight now and can even wear a size 4/6 from Old Navy, but I will be moving back to FL this summer and want to look great in a bikini!