Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Slooooooow weight loss!

1. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    What are you doing to see good weight loss numbers each week. I'm getting discouraged because every week that I kill myself at the gym I gain and when I choose not to work out I lose a bit. So confused here. In the last 2 months I believe I have lost only 8 lbs. This is not cool. I have a lot more weight to lose and don't want to hit a plateau now. Thanks in advance for your help June sleevers!
  2. lisab215
    lisab215
    I would talk to your nut about it. You may be taking in more calories when you work out. It may be the foods you are eating. Just stick with it. It's worth it.
  3. Lalaangeleyes
    Lalaangeleyes
    You should get your muscle vs fat percentages. If you are killing it at the gym...your muscle mass is increasing and will affect the scale number. Keep at it. My trainer gets me off the wall every now and then when I go through this type of frustration.
  4. Mikamom
    Mikamom
    Thank you for the replies. I will take both of your advice.
  5. jennie from the block
    jennie from the block
    I am in the same boat, the weight has sloooowed way down. But I cannot let this discourage me, I get to the gym and push myself even more, even though the scale is not showing it the inches are coming off. Since Jan I lost 3 inches in my gut. this make the not losing weight seem ok. It will eventually start to show on the scale again. I have faith!