Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey Ya!

1. Jose Figueroa
    Jose Figueroa
    Wow its been a while since I have been on here. How is everyone doing?
  2. justwannabnormal
    justwannabnormal
    Hi-I'm doing pretty good. Down 38lbs. in 7 weeks.Still getting used to what to eat. Enjoying talking to everyone on these boards. And I'm still single! LMAO.
  3. April_2014
    April_2014
    Hey there y'all.... I am a newbie to the site. I'm scheduled to be sleeved March 10th so I'm cruisin different groups to get information from various perspectives....and I'm single too! Lol. I would live to here about experiences with dating throughout the journeys. Thanx
  4. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    I'm doing well. Just had my 6 month surgiversary on January 29. I'm down 79 lbs since I started the process in January 2013, and 69 since my pre-op diet began. I think I might try to lose 5 more lbs or so. That would put me in the middle of my BMI healthy range and I think I'd feel comfortable there. I have a little more lose skin that I thought I'd have but it's only 6 months so maybe some of that will tighten up and it isn't horrible anyway. I feel very blessed and I'm grateful for this opportunity! So, I'm almost 5' 3" tall and currently 125 lbs. Yay me!