Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Being sleeved today!

1. Lmd08053
    Lmd08053
    Today is my day I am anxious to get to the hospital cause I'm nervous as heck! I am scheduled for 1.
  2. Natloving40s
    Natloving40s
    Congratulations, everything will go great I'm sure.
  3. misshaunt
    misshaunt
    Me too. Good luck. I arrived an hour early...lol.
  4. ksrobinson
    ksrobinson
    All the best to you! I'm 9 days behind you on the 29th. I understand the anxious part but you will be in excellent care.
  5. Luzy
    Luzy
    I get sleeved on Wednesday. I can't wait. Good luck!
  6. TheJennC
    TheJennC
    Best of luck!!
  7. Khartt
    Khartt
    Good luck today. Remember, walk as soon as you can and as often as possible, it really makes a difference on the gas leaving your body. The gasx strips don't help on this type of gas because it isn't in your stomach or intestines, but between the inner layers. They do take out as much as possible before closing the incisions. If they don't give you the mouth swabs, ask for them, they make a huge difference the first day. Just being able to keep your mouth moist is a great feeling. You'll need lip balm as well, and your own pillow from home makes it easier to sleep in the hospital. I am a side sleeper so I had them give me a couple extra pillows to stuff behind my back to keep me on my side and help support my back.
  8. Mrs.Edwards
    Mrs.Edwards
    Congrats to you!
  9. Bigwolf
    Bigwolf
    I get my sleeve in the morning. Have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. For a 7:30 a.m. Procedure. About to go to bed now so I can get up at 4 a.m.. A little nervous, but I'm excited and anxious as well to get it over and start my process. Good luck and blessings to everyone else and I will talk to you on here soon