Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Really Sleeved??

1. ikkin82985
    ikkin82985
    So I had my surgery on 12/12. Now I am finding myself hungry! I thought this was suppose to help And it is not in my head. My stomach is grumbling and I have hunger pains. I been drinking water (not as much as I should) but I cannot do the broth any more. I have been doing fruit smoothies. Even a little apple sauce and jello. I know I am suppose to go slow because of the surgery and do not want to open anything up but come on....I am wondering if I was even sleeved if I am already at this stage only a week out. Has anyone been through this?
  2. afevang
    afevang
    Your "hunger pains" maybe just gas.....I was sleeved on 12/05 and I have had a lot of gas. I haven't had any hunger pains. Have you tried sugar free popsicles? You should be able to start tomato soup, the broth from vegetable soup, chicken, and lentil. 4 ounces of those twice a day and I'm good! It is definitely hard to get liquids in right now. I have a big cup I try to sip on throughout the day. I get one full glass and a little more down but that's all. I figure it's about 30 ounces a day off water plus the soup and few sips of cranberry juice I drink to take my antibiotic. Just take it slow give you stomach time to heal.