Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello Hello!

1. savvyshamrock
    savvyshamrock
    My date is set for the 16th, I leave for Mexico on the 15th... Happy Valentines day to me! =)
  2. Darlayna1960
    Darlayna1960
    Congratulations mine will be in Canada on the 27th two days after my birthday
  3. TrikeLady
    TrikeLady
    That is wonderful. Mine is on the 3ed. I too am going to Mexico. We should keep intouch. Congrats
  4. Chief_Geek
    Chief_Geek
    My date is Feb 6th the day after the Super Bowl in San Diego. I will have to ask my Doc next week what his Super Bow plans are, as my surgery is at 7:30am the morning after the big game.

Anyone else starting to get a little nerves?
  5. rebecg17
    rebecg17
    Mine is the 16th as well! I am so ready. I just hope this next few weeks don't go super slow. I'm having mine done here in TX the DFW area.
  6. TheSkinnyCow73
    TheSkinnyCow73
    Hi! My date is set for 2/11/12 with Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez, MX! I cannot wait!!! I am praying for a fast 3 weeks and uneventful surgery!

Is anyone else a band revision? I had the Molina band for 17 years and just had it removed successfully in January. I am sooooo ready for my sleeve!
  7. shopaholickj
    shopaholickj
    Hey everyone! I will be sleeved on 2/29/12 in Huntsville,AL!!!
  8. hockeymom1970
    hockeymom1970
    Mine is Feb 8th with Dr. Morales at DePaul in St. Louis, silly me did the liquid diet over Superbowl.
  9. steph
    steph
    I'm getting done in 2 days! I am so nervous! I haven't told anyone yet what I am doing!
    My family just thinks I am going away for work. I don't want them to worry.
  10. Gators74
    Gators74
    My date is the 13 and I leave for mexico on the 12th. My hubby will not be traveling with me and I did not fully disclose to my mother where I was getting surgery done except that I was going to San Diego. She is a worry wart. I am excited and nervous.
  11. Vivienne
    Vivienne
    Surgery set for Feb 10 so am super excited for that. Having that done in the Houston area. A bud is taking me and will bring me home the following day. I hope I am back to work in a couple of days but we will see how it goes. My goal for myself really is to fit into a size 12 or maybe a 10. That is the best I can visualize for now. To me, that seems normal & normal seems really good.