Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Oh Hi there Scales that DONT move....

1. seeingincolour
    seeingincolour
    Its been some time since i have posted on here and i need to frequent it more so i can build my confidence up with those on this forum.

Anywhoo yesterday was my 2 month anniversary with the sleeve.

Do i feel great?! Yeah i do. I feel the best i have felt in a very very long time but the scales havent moved for WEEKS i think this is the 3rd week. I know people talk of this all the time but come on really?! Why wont it move?

I now SMASH the gym where im burning something like 600-800 calories per session and its not like im eating a lot ahahahah.

So as of the 5th June ive lost 22 kilos which is 48.50punds and its so frustrating as i want MORE of course..... but i guess its not even that... i just want the scales to move again please. Im 5 kilos of being one of my lower weights so its like torment.

So guys and girls... whats your story? Do you feel my pain? are you going through the same?!!? Help an Aussie girl out

Edit / Delete Edit Post Send PM To seeingincolourPM Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
  2. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    LoL....sorry sweetie but it sounds like it is working beautifully. Please do not stress about how much weight you have lost. Just be aware that you are going to continue to lose untill your body finds itself. Plateau??? is the word but I think my spelling sux...lol I had my sleeve on 31/1/12 and have lost 27kg. I was nearly 90 to start with but I am oh so happy with the results and I bearly exercise at all. Will keep fingers crossed that you get what you wanted. xxxcoralxxx
  3. Thinkfabian
    Thinkfabian
    aaaghhh i feel your pain... i had mine done and ive lost just 20 kilos
    im on my 4th week and not only im still hungry i feel like the doctor left my stomach too big...i dont know if thats even possible but he did.
  4. Adele
    Adele
    Hi,
    If not to personal may I know who your doctor is? Reason being previously when I was looking for a surgeon I did notice that they advertised re sleeve that some doctor said that they took 90 percent of the stomach, while others send 80 percent . I checked with my doctor and he said 80!