Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Throwing out the fat clothes and starting a new adventure!

1. itsmebunches
    itsmebunches
    Let's face it ladies, we all probably have closets of clothes we are going to cry when we throw them out. Not because we will miss them but because this means starting over from scratch. I have everything I need now and then some. We will need new shirts, sweaters, bras. underwear, hosiery, lingerie, pants, shorts, leggings, belts. I have accumulated so much stuff over the years that my kids lost their closet space just so I could make room for my own things. Now I'm throwing it all out and having to start over. Which I'm super excited about!! What I'm not excited about is the expense on re-generating what I'm throwing out. So this site is to help others go to or search the web where we can buy the name brand things we like without all the expense as we lose the weight and still look gorgeous and fashionable.

I have been buying some things from ebay. I have a friend that had the surgery and as she lost the weight I asked her, how do you afford to stay so fashionable. What I didn't pay attention to was what she was wearing only that every time i saw her she looked super cute. When I decided to have my surgery she told me buy lots of leggings as you lose the weight. Leggings?? Then it made sense leggings is something you can wear with anything and what she wore as she lost the weight. I didn't realize there were so many kinds of leggings. You can dress them up and dress them down and with the right shoes you can look absolutely amazing as my friend did as she lost her weight. Just a little tip.