Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Post Op Pain

1. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Is anyone still experiencing pain/discomfort? I actually been felling better for a few days. I went to the store and picked up my 2 year old to put him in the cart without realizing I'm still healing (I wasn't thinking). So I have been in pain for the last few days ( I felt it more after I sneezed). I try to remember to take it easy now.
  2. SeoManager
    SeoManager
    I was hurting for a week but it's gone now. I forget I had the surgery sometimes now too. I just do things before I realize I shouldn't.
  3. MsRhoyalty22
    MsRhoyalty22
    So far so good with pain. I might feel a slight ting if I twist a certain way but that ting is usually around an incision site. I have actually worked out once since I have been home from hospital. Just a quick 15 cardio workout. Had some slight pain in side but pretty sure that was gas. LOL It went away rather quickly. No I do have pain when I consume my shakes sometimes. I assume it is due to swallowing too much or forgetting my pouch can only hold so much and over doing it a little. I get a pain in the center of my back.
  4. sarahthepirate
    sarahthepirate
    I had zero pain. I didn't take pain meds in or out of the hospital. I'm nearing the end of the 2nd week and feel energetic and back to normal. I have been picking up my 1 and 2 year olds... I told the doc. He said to try not to use my abs when I do so and that the concern is a stitch in the biggest incision. It can cause a hernia. Anyway, I'm trying to be careful. I don't mean to brag about the zero pain thing, but I had my fair share of crappyness for 3 days. NONSTOP nausea the first three days.. it was miserable.