Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

September 23rd surgery

1. RAEINTEXAS
    RAEINTEXAS
    I am having surgery in Piedras Negras, Mexico with Dr. Alvarez on September 23rd.
  2. abbgg123
    abbgg123
    i am scheduled for 9/23/13 also, in connecticut.
  3. Wonder1
    Wonder1
    Hi. I'm scheduled to have surgery on September 9th in Arkansas. I will have an Upper GI on August 28th to make sure a hiatal hernia won't cause problems. I'm anxious and excited. I've been watching a lot of people on their journey through videos on you tube. I can't wait to start my own journey.
  4. miami786male
    miami786male
    I am in the group ... Sept 23th Miami FL.
  5. Annie830
    Annie830
    September 23 in Brooklyn, NY.
  6. lotidan
    lotidan
    September 23 in San Antonio, TX. I am so ready!!!
  7. sarahthepirate
    sarahthepirate
    Sept. 23rd now instead of 24th! AHH!
  8. abbgg123
    abbgg123
    tomorrow's our big day! GL everyone!
  9. fluffynomore
    fluffynomore
    Good luck to you all!!! I was 9/10/13, the pain was much more than I expected but its I got through it.
  10. abbgg123
    abbgg123
    soooo, how is everyone doing?? i have been surprised that i have been able to tolerate the discomfort and the pain was much less than i expected. trying v hard to get all the fluids in, but i know i am nowhere near the 64oz per day. am going to try to go to work tomorrow, and see how it goes.

i haven't felt hungry at all, but i certainly have felt like eating. it's all so mental. funnily, the thing i am craving is peanut butter! seeing the surgeon for follow up on tuesday, and hoping he well say it's ok to add it to the protein shakes i start this week...
    Warning: Gross things ahead
    how are you guys doing with passing gas and pooping? this is my biggest problem so far, worried that every time i pass gas, a little something extra is on it's way too-all liquid of course, but it's making me anxious about being in the wrong place at the wrong time...anyone else dealing with this?

How is everyone????