Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Our time has come...

1. Sleevedlife
    Sleevedlife
    HELLOOOO!
    To all my fellow September sleevers you will all be in my prayers and I wish you all the best on your sleeved Journey!

Our time has come
  2. Don
    Don
    Thanks! We are getting close, mixed emotions of nervous and excited
  3. greenivy
    greenivy
    Thank you! Good luck to you as well!
  4. greenivy
    greenivy
    I agree with you Don!
  5. Daddyof3Es
    Daddyof3Es
    You all will be in my prayers. Good luck on the journey ahead.
  6. smile38
    smile38
    Yes it is getting closer!
    AHHHHHH!!!
  7. Jennyk88
    Jennyk88
    Can't wait!!! I'm also super excited to be done my pre-op liquid diet! lol
  8. mojaleski
    mojaleski
    Thank you all...and I am excited. This time tomorrow, I will be waiting on a stretcher, to have my surgery, scheduled at 10:30. All prayers and good energy appreciated. I am 70 and know I will be nervous, but I am excited too. Christine
  9. MistyS
    MistyS
    t minus 4 days!!!!
  10. gibro225
    gibro225
    I am so excited for all of us September Sleevers, I am scared, anxious, and happy all in one.....My emotions are running overtime.

I prayed that all have successful surgeries.

Thank You,
    gibro225
  11. Evana01
    Evana01
    Hi Everyone!...I'm on the other side of the world to most of you here!... in Brisbane, Australia!...wanted to send best wishes and good luck to everyone!...My day has finally come today!...3rd September 2013...the change begins NOW!...
  12. Annie830
    Annie830
    Congrats to all! I have 24 days to go before I start a new life. I am excited for all, and god bless.
  13. ForMeAndMySon
    ForMeAndMySon
    Blessings to us all- I was sleeved on 9/6��
  14. Taminski
    Taminski
    good luck to all those that have already had surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery. For those of us still waiting the time draws closer to our new beginning. Good luck on your pre-op diets.