Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

2 weeks out

1. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    For the newbies who are hurting it gets so much better, I am home again 17k lost, and looking like the woman I lost in my mirror decades ago....it is totally worth it and gets easier I promise, love to all Christine
  2. Shaquayla
    Shaquayla
    I agree newbies about 12 days post op for me and doing well..
  3. Lacylynnette
    Lacylynnette
    3 weeks on monday and no pain at all...just itchy itchy incisions l!!!
  4. MBee
    MBee
    Thanks, for the encouragement. I am 3 days out today and I felt really good yesterday, today a little light headed. I am trying to get my fluids in slowly but making every effort to get enough. My incisions are terribly itchy too! Thanks again, I glean from these testimonies of people who started this before me.
  5. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    I am day 10 and the only thing that bothers me is the hiccups. But I think that is my signal that I have reached my limit on liquids for the moment.
    My incisions are itchy also, the glue is still on them. But itching means healing so this is good.
    I have lost a total of 25 lbs pre op & surgery ( I am happy )
  6. Jenniferkatie
    Jenniferkatie
    I wish i was doing as well as most! I think i'm getting dehydrated so i'm going to hold off on the rest of the protein shakes for a few days and see if i can focus on my fluids to make me feel better...i'm down 15lbs in 12days and 35lbs all together! I just feel really nauseated with any of my shakes...might try some unflavored protein in a soup to see if that is better...these sweet drinks SUCK! Never would of thought it would be like this as i loved my shakes before surgery...did get a mile walk in today! Suppost to be back to work on monday...this should be interesting!
  7. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Jennifer, my dr said to take what I can, also cannot tolerate shakes, having soup broth and hospital strength sustagen, good luck x