Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

17 of us are scheduled tomorrow!

1. DefyGravity
    DefyGravity
    According to the home page, there are 17 GS members having surgery tomorrow. Good luck to all of us for a successful surgery and quick recovery!

Edited to add: Good luck to all of us July Sleevers!! Go us!
  2. Kasrocks
    Kasrocks
    Awesome. Good luck. Big day tomorrow!
  3. jleecole
    jleecole
    Go July!
  4. msnycia2u2013
    msnycia2u2013
    Father in the name if Jesus, let every head bow and knee hit the floor, I pray for guidance over our surgeries, I pray for steady hands and stable minds over the surgeons and anesthesiologist, I pray for speedy recovery for all of us, I pray that you let your will be done and that we are doing the right thing for our health, we need your protection Lord cover us as we proceed with our journies. In Jesus name Amen.

I am not holier then thou but I believe in a higher power and I hope tomorrow each one of us will be safe. God bless you all and see you on the other side!
  5. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Well in the motel 10 minutes from the hospital, I am first in the morning, so have been asked to be there at 6.30am.....nearly there, getting a little nervous now naturally but I know this a right for me!

May you all stay safe, well and recover wonderfully, you are all in my thoughts and heart x x x
  6. AnnieT
    AnnieT
    Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. You are about to take a great step to getting healthier!
  7. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Good luck to all of you -
    and msnycia2u2013 - amen sister!
  8. Shaquayla
    Shaquayla
    Warmest love to you all...Im 7 days post op..You will be glad to be through the operation and being focused on your health.
  9. Jenniferkatie
    Jenniferkatie
    Good luck to all those going today!! I know you will do awesome!! Had mine on the 8th and i'm ready to go back to the hotel for 2 more nights (once they pull this drain!)...you all will be in my thoughts and prayers...and for speedy recoveries...