Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Need a prayer for tomorrow

1. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    I got a phone call from PA at hospital, now I have to go see a Cardiologist tomorrow to get clearance for surgery on Wed, my EKG came back with irregular heartbeats. Why they wait this long to call is beyond me, I had the test last week on Wed.

I just pray I am cleared and can still have surgery on Wed, I do not want to have to do another week of liquids are no telling when I would get rescheduled. Doctor only does surgery on Wed.
    I have a big fat headache now and I am over thinking and nervous about the surgery now. Before this phone call I as so calm and so ready, this gave me a bit of a scare.
  2. Shaquayla
    Shaquayla
    Hello love.Im in hospital at 52 years old.Had some pre op and post op issues..please dont stress..time sorts all issues out and like me, you will be post op an going home before you know it.I believe I go home today.Happily sleeved.I have dropped heaps of weight and feeling better by the day.Pre op I was worried over some health issues that never came up after or during surgery,so worrying was a waiste of my energy I needed to pick up after the operation..I have been kept in longer with suspected shingles post op..usually brought on by stress.So please deep breathe...have a jolly good laugh..take liquid baby panadol for headache..thats what they are giving me post op in hospital...and we will all say a prayer for you.Warmest hugs...5 days out from op and Im feeling good and positive about my rd to recover good health,you will be in this position very soon love..
  3. BobbieTown
    BobbieTown
    Praying for you that the EKG is nothing... Please let us know. Crossing my fingers for you!
  4. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Stress can do crazy things to your body! Hoping irregular heartbeats were a flux. Praying for a great visit with Cardiologist and clearance.
  5. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Spent the day at the Cardio ......... oh my!!
    GREAT NEWS ALL CLEARED FOR SURGERY................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS
  6. RoDean
    RoDean
    Awsomeness!! Congratulations and the best of luck and warm wishes for your surgery! !
  7. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Whooohoooo, so glad Charlie, see you soon on the sleeved side.

Shaq, you have been an inspiration, thank you and bless, may you continue to get better everyday.