Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Day 7 of liquids.... 3 teeny tiny carrots

1. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    made it into my broth tonight. As I felt them in my mouth I was like wow texture, food LOL
    Well got to keep the humor in all this. Its been a tough week I got one more to go of all liquids. I have done really well.
    I got it down exactly when to drink my protein shake when to drink the broth and eat the jello. I am not hungry but I do keep thinking of different foods.
    I am very thankful for being home by myself for these 2 weeks and for hubby working so hard and letting me pay for this surgery.
    I pre admit tomorrow......getting closer

Hope all you July sleevers are well tonight
  2. Jenniferkatie
    Jenniferkatie
    You can do it!! Your half way there I was on the preop diet for a month by the time i have my surgery on monday! I'm done with it thats for sure! LOL! Ready to really be loosing
  3. Shaquayla
    Shaquayla
    I am on my way to hospital..yippee..my operation is in a few hours...See you all on the other side of it..bye 4 now..
  4. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Shaquayla...........cant wait to hear from you from the other side, good luck and speedy recovery
  5. Kasrocks
    Kasrocks
    Yes you can do it!
  6. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    News flash, I can still have my op, so thrilled, the ulcers are not too nasty and no bacteria in the gut, so that wonderful date 11th still applies!!

Sending healing energy for Shaq and all others, checking the daily list for surgeries each day! At least I have lost another kg this week, one more week go pre op diet to go. Take care my friends, love to each of you x x x x