Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

It's July!!!!

1. Sleeved38
    Sleeved38
    Can't help but be excited!!!! This is my life changing month! I will be having my surgery the 29th. Feeling good, not so scared at this moment! I have been watching what I am eating for a week now since my last pre op appt. with my Dr. and am down 5 lbs!!! woohoo I know everything is going to change, so why not get a head start on it! Ready for this journey!!! Happy month of July to all us sleevers!! Best health and wishes on speedy recoveries!!
  2. RoDean
    RoDean
    Thank you, and Happy July to you too!! My surgery is the 22nd, not scared yet, just super excited and soooo very ready for this journey to be over and to come out the other side ready to start my new me and healthier life!! Good luck to you and best wishes for full, fast and pain free recovery!
  3. Charlie47
    Charlie47
    Yeap July 1st today!!! You July sleevers our month is here........ to change our life to a better healthy way of living.
    I can now say my surgery is next week
  4. Kait
    Kait
    Yay July! I am so excited for all of us. I too am feeling just really excited for my surgery date to arrive. I haven't been feeling too nervous more just impatient. My surgery is only 11 days away. Best wishes to everyone, I look forward to reading about everyone's journeys
  5. frannii
    frannii
    my surgery is on the 11th but last night my 2 year old jumped off the bed and fractured his tibial, now my partner said something like damm, bad timing for me, he will be in a cast in 2 days, but i feel guilty just feel mixed emotions.
  6. joanaheter
    joanaheter
    My surgery is coming up July 3rd. Nervous and scared and emotional all at the same time...I know this is going to be a great thing for me...Good Luck to all surgeries coming up...
  7. jleecole
    jleecole
    Happy July to you all too! My surgery is 18 days away - liquid diet starts in THREE DAYS!! I started to have thoughts about the foods I will miss which was no good - I don't want to be this way for the rest of my life! I had my first skinny dream last night too - damn I looked good! lol. Good luck to everyone!
  8. LisaNunu
    LisaNunu
    Happy July!!!! My surgery is the 15th and I started the liquid diet today! I can't hardly believe it is actually almost here! We are on our way!!!!!
    Joanaheter - you are our first - be blessed!
  9. Narasweet
    Narasweet
    Fran - bad luck with the little one but the family will manage, your turn to look after you

Good luck to you all, feeling excited for you. Holds you all in my thoughts and sends healing energy.

I see my surgeon tomorrow for report on tum and ulcer treatment, so will watch my date 11th come and go, yet again, still on just a tad above the pre op diet and getting better diabetes results, smiles, what will be, will be.