Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Thoughts on good surgeons and hospitals.

1. thatcostumeguy
    thatcostumeguy
    Looking to have my sleeve by the end of the year. Who do you recommend? what hospital? how many days did you spend in the hospital?

Michael from Las Vegas
  2. zmdh39
    I actually had my surgery done in Mexico, with the Santa Fe Medical Group. Surgery for the sleeve is $4500, and that includes 2 night stay at the surgical facility, one night at the Real Del Rio hotel. The only thing you pay additional out of pocket is the medication that you take home, maybe 60 bucks worth and your plane ticket. I had a wonderful experience with them.
  3. aboutime4me
    aboutime4me
    I highly recommend Dr. Darren Soong through the Surgical Weight Control Center here in Las Vegas. Dr. Soong did my surgery last May 1 of 2012 at Desert Springs Hospital. He was wonderful and I had a terrific experience at the hospital. A year later and I'm just about at goal and down 95 lbs. It has been so beyond my expectations.
    The office is located right in the same plaza as the Meadows Mall on Meadows, off Decatur/Valley View.
    There are educational seminars all the time on the different procedures available that can be performed. I highly recommend the gastric sleeve. Good luck and let us know if we can help.
  4. nanajana
    nanajana
    i agree with aboutime4me. I went to the same office had Dr. Atkinson, but delt more with Dr. Soong who ireally great I am 5 weeks out no problems what so ever and am down 30# Good luck!